COMMUNITY

#inspiHEALTHCOMMUNITYINTERVIEWSUncategorized

Suffering in Silence: How One Producer is Taking a Stand ...

The pain had suddenly begun to gain momentum. Kenneth Todd Nelson, then 27 years old, laid on his couch as ...
COMMUNITYUncategorized

#MCM: Quinten White

Here’s why we have chosen Quinten White for our first ever Male Crush Monday segment. 24 year old Quinten White ...
COMMUNITYUncategorized

Raheem ‘Skillz’ Harrington – It’s a R.E.D. Thing

It’s very rare you come across people that say they want to do something and actually get to moving to ...
COMMUNITYPERSONALUncategorized

Women Crush Weekly: How These Women Have Impacted My Life

Just to forewarn, this is a personal posting just felt needed to be noted. This past year I’ve been doing ...
#inspiNEWSCOMMUNITYUncategorized

13-Year-Old Surprised At Free Throw Line By His Military Mom

Confession Hour: Sometimes (okay a lot of times) I go on YouTube and look for random sappy videos that gets ...
#inspiNEWSCOMMUNITYUncategorized

Beyonce Writes Letter about Gender Equality

By incorporating a snippet of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichethat TEDx speech in her new song “Flawless”, Beyonce has made it clear ...
COMMUNITYEVENTSUncategorized

Community Events: Seven Year Gala presented by Motivos magazine and ...

I’ve been wanting to start a section in which I cover community empowerment related events for a while now. I ...
#inspiNEWSCOMMUNITYENTERTAINMENT SCOOP WE LOVEUncategorized

Entertainment Scoop We Love: Drake Announces Surprise for Students in ...

After recording artist Drake saw a special on “World News with Diane Sawyer” that focused on one of the most ...
COMMUNITYDELILAHCOTVEVENTSUncategorized

10th Annual Hispanic Choice Awards

This past Saturday, I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the 10th Annual Hispanic Choice Awards. Hundreds of leaders and ...