Today we welcome the first day of 2014. A day that represents a new year, new possibilities, new opportunities. A day in which majority of the nation will set resolutions to accomplish certain goals. Because of that I figured it’ll be best to have the first post of 2014 be one that can help give you that little push you need to accomplishing these goals.
When the name P.Diddy comes up, you can’t help but associate the word “success” with his name. From having multiples hustles in both the entertainment and business industry, he’s taken
what he learned from it all and just made history by creating his own music network “Revolt”
Below is a compilation of Diddy’s Top Tips for Success that he’s mentioned multiple times. Take in every word, let it resonate and LET’S GO with achieving whatever resolution it may be that you have.
1. Work hard…then work harder. Goals come first, sleep comes second.
“The difference between me and you is I’m working while you’re sleeping! When you think you’ve done enough, keep going.”
2. Believe in yourself and never lose faith.
“Only you can make the impossible, possible so prove the world wrong, BELIEVE!“
3. BE HUMBLE
“Remember your roots and what your mother told you, she’s still right.”
4. NEVER SETTLE, take the words “good enough” out of your vocabulary.
5. Be the BEST or don’t play at all.
“I can’t say that I’ve fully achieved my dream yet. I’m just starting to evolve.”
5. DON’T GET COMFORTABLE…the minute you let your guard down, someone newer, younger, and thirstier is waiting to take your place.
6. Greatness is achieved by being consumed in your work.
7. The problems you encounter in life make you who you are. Don’t resist obstacles, embrace them instead.
“You only live once!!! Get busy!”
Don’t forget to check out our full website for all other entertainment related content: www.delilahandcompany.com
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram: @delilahandco